BoneGames offers several free print and play games.
- The Barons of Fyn – A root-beer and pretzels card game of empire building and conquering. Can you be the mightiest Baron of Fyn?
- Laplace Newton & Lagrange (LNL) – Ship to ship combat in outer space. Momentum based movement and a quick combat system combined to make a great space combat game!
- The Way – An abstract two player game. By rotating and replacing cards on the board, players try to be the first to find The Way.
- Bones – An abstract two player game. Be the first to get 5 spaces of your color in a row – with an intriguing twist!
- Tiles – An abstract two or three player game in which players place tiles in an attempt to form closed areas of their color. The larger the closed area, the more points scored!
- Admiral On Deck – The first free expansion for Queen Victoria’s Navy, including advanced rules, historical scenarios, additional ship lists, and more. Check out the Queen Victoria’s Navy page for more free expansions.
BoneGames published and sold Queen Victoria’s Navy, a war game of naval combat from 1860 to 1906. A number of free expansions are still available as PDFs on the Queen Victoria’s Navy page. Queen Victoria’s Navy is currently out of print.